Jewels of Alaska (Summer 2017)
About Anchorage, Alaska
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Anchorage: Enjoy a guided orientation tour of the downtown area.
- Denali National Park: See Mt. Denali.
AUTHENTIC REGIONAL FLAVOURS
- Anchorage: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner at MUSE, located in the Anchorage Museum.
- Denali: A night of fun, festivity and food. Get a taste of old-time Alaska at a boisterous theatre dinner.
- Girdwood: Enjoy an exclusive lunch and a chance to meet the dogs of a champion dog musher.
- Mount Alyeska: Enjoy a Celebration Dinner featuring a variety of local seafood specialities with wine and newfound friends.
- 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 6 Full Breakfasts (FB), 1 lunch (L), 1 Highlight Lunch (HL), 1 Highlight Dinner (HD), 1 Signature Evening (SE) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD) Included on-board Holland America Glacier Discovery Cruise:* 7 Full Breakfasts (FB), 6 Lunches (L) and 7 Dinners (D)
- Anchorage: Expand your understanding of Alaska's first people with a private presentation at the renowned Alaska Native Heritage Center.
- Anchorage: In much of Alaska, where large distances separate towns and the road system is limited, bush planes are a part of everyday life. Visit the largest float plane base in the world and meet one of the experienced pilots.
- Alaskan Railroad: Relax on this flagship train and enjoy stunning scenery all the way to Denali National Park.
- Denali: Learn about the National Park's wildlife and ecosystem accompanied by a local climber.
- Girdwood: Ride a gondola to the top of the ski area for panoramic views of the mountains and Cook Inlet.
- Prince William Sound: Experience the sounds of the thundering calving of glaciers on your included day cruise.
- Seward: Visit the aquarium and learn about the wildlife rescue efforts with a reseacher of the Alaska SeaLife Center.
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
- Anchorage: The Sheraton Hotel and Spa simply boasts the finest lodging in the city.
- Denali: The Grande Denali Lodge offers panoramic views of the entire canyon.
- Alyeska: The luxurious Hotel Alyeska is nestled in a lush valley surrounded by mountain peaks, hanging glaciers and spectacular ocean views.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.